FML, it's possible! It's really tech preview, don't think it will solve all your problems :-)
- Close tabs (hold any mouse button and gesture down-then-right)
- Button that can be green and red :-)
- very unstable when more then one window opened
- Latest tab in windows doesn't close (sometimes)
- System tabs doesn't close. Error pages, Smart new tab page.
- Get latest dev build (better: latest version from repository)
- Find your chrome shortcut (for example, right-click the Chrome icon on your desktop and choose Properties) and add the --enable-extensions flag to it:
- Restart Chrome.
- Drag *.crx file into Chromium window, click OK, save file, click OK.
- Toolstripe appaers at bottom of the window, yeah? Restart Chromium.
- Click on mouse icon, make it greener :)
- Open tab and try to close it. Hold mouse button and move down-then-right.